We’d like you to join our team of early childhood professionals.
We are looking for a teacher interested in working across our classrooms with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Our 5-star rated center is NAC accredited. We are committed to best practices in early childhood education and creating a warm and nurturing environment.
You must be willing to work as a team player and work across multiple age groups. We all play many different roles to keep our program excellent. If you think you’d like to work in this fun, warm, and supportive environment, please contact us today!
This is a full-time position and qualifies you for the following benefits:
- a rewarding teaching environment where you will be honored as an early childhood professional
- competitive pay
- earned vacation pay and holiday pay, up to 5+ weeks per year
- health coverage
- discounted early childhood services for your child – 50% off normal tuition costs
- continuing education money and professional networking
- wellness money, wellness center, and opportunities for you to achieve work-life balance
You must be willing to have fun and follow the children’s interests!
- At least one year of experience in early childhood
- Introduction to the Childcare Profession, Skills and Strategy courses, or Registry Credentials preferred
- First-aid training
- CPR training
- Able to lift 40 lbs
Please contact Ashley Schweiger at 262-521-0344 or via email: AshleyS@excellencecenters.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.